Classic Chicago food with some modern takes on beloved snacks such as hot dogs and sliders, homemade milkshakes, hand-cut fries, and more
About This Deal
- Type of food: Chicago classics and casual food (mainly hot dogs and sliders)
- Valid for the full menu on any day the establishment is open
- View the food info
- Must-try dish: “Elvis slider” with sriracha and peanut butter
- Mobile redemption only (printed vouchers not accepted)
- While open for limited seating, guests are encouraged to take the food to go.
Need To Know
About Devil Dawgs
Similarly to most success stories, Devil Dawgs started out in a converted two-car garage. The owners set out to bring back what the neighborhood has been missing—beloved Chicago classics. Devil Dawgs soon made a name for themselves for serving hot-dogs, fries, and burgers, keeping some tried and tested recipes unchanged, and putting their own spin on others.
Devil Dawgs source their ingredients locally to provide their clients with the highest-quality food possible. The old fashioned Chicago Hot-Dog, Polish sausage, hand-cut fries, sliders, and over 25 varieties of milkshakes are all made from natural and fresh ingredients. Guests are welcome to hang out in a comfortable and fun setting or come in for a late-night snack.