Getting a family portrait memorializes your loved ones in a way that lasts longer than making pancakes that look like them. Your family is picture-perfect with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$69 for a family photography package (a $160 total value)
- A two-hour photo-shoot at one location for up to four people with two clothing changes (a $150 value). Additional people can be included for an extra cost of $25 each.
- High-quality digital proofs burned onto a DVD after editing and enhancement
- Two 5”x7” prints (a $10 value)<p>
$599 for a wedding platinum package with an additional photographer (a $1,450 total value)
- 10+ hours of photography at three locations (a $1,200 value)
- High-quality digital proofs on a DVD with editing and enhancement
- Wedding party preparation
- Edited and enhanced photos
- Complimentary engagement session
- A trash-the-dress session
- An additional photographer (a $250 value)<p>
Devoid Illumination Photography
Richard, the head photographer behind Devoid Illumination Photography, acquired his first single-lens reflex camera more than a decade ago. While traveling from Texas to Washington, he used his new gadget to store images of scenic landscapes and wild animals. Since then, he's accumulated advanced equipment and knowledge through experience, and now helps clients preserve their memories with lifelike colors illuminated by natural light. He has a penchant for working outdoors, which is why his packages feature on-location shoots. In addition to weddings and engagement sessions, Richard chronicles life's milestones with family, baby, and senior photos.