During a body scan procedure, a patient’s body is scanned to measure and calculate changes in the body composition, contour, and volume
About This Deal
- DexaFit DXA Body Scan
- 10-minute test provides precise measurements of body composition
Measures total body fat, visceral fat and provides a breakdown of bone mass, fat tissue, and muscle
- Vo2max Cardio Fitness Analysis
- Determines the precise level of intensity required to maximize burning of body fat
- Optimal for model-based training with belts or bracelets
Gold standard test for overall heart health.
- RMR Metabolic Health Test
- 15– 20-minute breath test performed while seated
Measures the body’s levels of oxygen and CO2 via breath analysis to provide calories burned.
- Styku 3D Body Scan
- Each 40-second scan provides a detailed three-dimensional image of the body, with hundreds of measurements
- Body composition by an algorithm (not a DXA Scan)
Each 40-second scan provides a detailed three-dimensional image of the body, with:
- Hundreds of measurements
- Body composition by algorithm (Not DXA Scan)
- Cloud reporting platform
- Custom fit marketplace
Need To Know
The technicians at DexaFit use dual-energy X-ray absorpitometry (DXA) to take a highly detailed inventory of their clients' lean muscle, body fat, visceral fat, and bone mass. They then use the data to build scientific, tailor-made fitness and nutrition routines. More accurate than submerging the body in a tank of water or vat of ranch dressing to measure displacement, DXA technology offers specific data on regions such as the legs, arms, and trunk. With 98% accuracy they preform body fat testing, lean mass analysis, and bone density screening. The info helps clients figure out where they store fat and build muscle, and helps improve their metabolic rate.