During a body scan procedure, a patient’s body is scanned to measure and calculate changes in the body composition, contour, and volume
About This Deal
- DexaFit DXA Body Scan
- 10-minute test provides precise measurements of body composition
- Measures total body fat, visceral fat and provides a breakdown of bone mass, fat tissue, and muscle
- Vo2max Cardio Fitness Analysis
- Determines the precise level of intensity required to maximize burning of body fat
- Optimal for model-based training with belts or bracelets
- Gold standard test for overall heart health.
- RMR Metabolic Health Test
- 15– 20-minute breath test performed while seated
- Measures the body’s levels of oxygen and CO2 via breath analysis to provide calories burned.
Need To Know
The technicians at DexaFit use dual-energy X-ray absorpitometry (DXA) to take a highly detailed inventory of their clients' lean muscle, body fat, visceral fat, and bone mass. They then use the data to build scientific, tailor-made fitness and nutrition routines. More accurate than submerging the body in a tank of water or vat of ranch dressing to measure displacement, DXA technology offers specific data on regions such as the legs, arms, and trunk. With 98% accuracy they preform body fat testing, lean mass analysis, and bone density screening. The info helps clients figure out where they store fat and build muscle, and helps improve their metabolic rate.