Experts use modern technology to ensure thorough and efficient body scans providing a full view of the bodily condition
What You'll Get
- DexaFit DXA Body Scan
- 10-minute test provides precise measurements of body composition
- Measures total body fat and provides a breakdown of bone mass, fat tissue, and muscle
- RMR Metabolic Health Test
- 10-minute breath test performed while seated
- Measures the body’s levels of oxygen and CO2 via breath analysis to provide calories burned
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for expectant women. When booking online you may be asked for a credit card number to hold your appointment (you will not be charged unless a no-show). Limit of one of each type of service per customer or as gifts. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 365 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About DexaFit - Long Island
The technicians at DexaFit use dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) to take a highly detailed inventory of their clients' lean muscle, body fat, and bone mass. More accurate than submerging the body in a tank of water to measure displacement, DXA technology offers specific data on regions such as the legs, arms, and trunk. With 98% accuracy, they perform body fat testing, lean mass analysis, and bone density screening. The info helps clients figure out where they store fat and build muscle, and helps improve their metabolic rate.