Specialty tools scan body in order to gather information about oxygenation, metabolic rates, or overall fitness
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One DexaFit DXA Body Scan
- 10-minute test provides precise measurements of body composition
- Measures total body fat and provides a breakdown of bone mass, fat tissue, and muscle
- One VO2 Cardio Fitness Reading
- Determines the precise level of intensity required to maximize burning of body fat
- Optimal for mode-based training with belts or bracelets
- One RMR Metabolic Health Test
- 15–20 minute breath test performed while seated
- Measures the body’s levels of oxygen and CO2 via breath analysis to provide calories burned.
Check out this merchant’s other offer for body composition tests.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person; may buy an additional 2 (not to be used by the purchaser). Limit of one of each type of service per customer or as gifts. Online registration required. Not valid for expectant women. Subject to availability. May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only at listed locations. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The technicians at DexaFit use dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) to take a highly detailed inventory of their clients' lean muscle, body fat, and bone mass. More accurate than submerging the body in a tank of water to measure displacement, DXA technology offers specific data on regions such as the legs, arms, and trunk. With 98% accuracy, they perform body fat testing, lean mass analysis, and bone density screening. The info helps clients figure out where they store fat and build muscle, and helps improve their metabolic rate.