A media-makeup artist naturally enhances features using high-end tattooing equipment
About This Deal
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
- Excluded options: touchups.
- Numbing cream is an extra fee.
Need To Know
About DFW Laser Aesthetics
The skincare experts at DFW Laser Aesthetics implement a diverse array of techniques, from Botox and chemical peels to permanent makeup and tattoo removal. After a consultation, they develop and carry out individualized plans of blemish and wrinkle reduction, and leave the skin looking fresh and vibrant. During IPL therapy, for instance, a technician wields an intense pulsed light laser, applying it to the targeted area to correct discoloration and even fix broken capillaries.