What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $34 for mothers day special 25 roses for Delivery ($50 value)
- $59 for mothers day special 50 roses for Delivery ($100 value)
The roses come in a rainbow of hues, including red Freedom roses, along with white, hot pink, pale pink, yellow, and miscellaneous mixed bicolor bunches.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 5, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for delivery. Delivery fee of $4.99 not included with offer. May be repurchased every 90 days. Pre-order required. Valid only within 20 miles of zip code 20874. Limit 3 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dhatura Floral
Dhatura Floral imports all of its flowers from Ecuadorian farms focused on the production of high-quality roses. Located on Ecuador's “Avenue of the Volcanoes” sandwiched between three volcano giants: Chimborazo, Cotopaxi, and Tungurahua, the last two of which are currently erupting. The farms are located on one of the earth’s closest points to the sun, providing ideal growing conditions as being closer to the sun maximizes luminosity helping the roses to grow straight, fast, and tall and gives blooms their bright tones. The Germantown shop gathers the fresh cuts into colorful bouquets and custom arrangements. Read on to learn about a few of the roses, carnations, and seasonal flowers available.
- The shop features roses, in a rainbow of hues, including red Explorer roses, and more than two dozen bicolor varieties, such as Tutti Frutti red-and-yellow blooms.
- Dhatura Floral also stocks plenty of hearty, long-lasting carnations in numerous colors, such as pastel pinks and vivid oranges, as well as multidimensional two-toned varietals.
- Elegant seasonal flowers are available, too. These include bright sunflowers, eye-catching gerbera daisies, and delicate Asiatic and Stargazer lilies.