What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $55 for an upscale Indian meal for two ($107 value)
- $99 for an upscale Indian meal for four ($214 value)
Each meal includes the following for each couple:
- One order of naan ($6 value)
- One shared appetizer ($10 value)
- Two entrees ($72 value)
- Two cocktails or glasses of house wine ($12 value)
- One shared dessert ($7 value)
See the full menu, which includes flambéed tandoori lobster, creamy lentil dals, and minced-lamb kebobs fragrant with spice.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not to be combined with any other offer. Additional charge for Tiger Shrimp, Lamb Chops, and Lobster dishes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Dhoom, the latest project from the culinary team behind Michelin-starred Tulsi, has all of the dramatic flourishes you'd expect from a place named after a trio of Bollywood thrillers. Neon lights cast a theatrical glow over sleek white tables, and portraits of Bollywood stars line the walls. The upscale Indian cuisine is just as exciting, with specialties ranging from tandoori lobster to lamb chops that NJ.com described as "positively majestic."
Tips for Your Visit to Dhoom
- Explore the Tandoor: The menu shines with creative dishes such as coconut milk-tinged tandoori lobster, which is flambéed with Indian rum.
- Dip into Dal: Diners are "not likely to forget" the dal makhani, says one The New York Times contributor. Simmered overnight in the tandoor till its spices meld with a tomato base, the house specialty "is ideal for dipping any of the numerous varieties of outstanding naan."
- Take a Sip: Dhoom's drink list is both well-curated and expansive, with offerings ranging from the nutmeg-laced Indian Punch cocktail to Canadian icewine.
- Hit the Theater. . . or the Stadium: Dhoom is located close to a movie theater as well as the Giants stadium, so it's easy to extend dinner festivities into an evening of cinema or sports.