All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· August 1, 2018
· May 8, 2018
· February 19, 2018
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Assume The Position
The 2000 World Census determined that there's the same number of styles of yoga as there are practitioners (3.7 billion). With today’s Groupon you can sample them all (Chi yoga, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Acroyoga, etc): $49 gets you a month of unlimited classes at Dhyana Yoga. With four locations, Dhyana offers more than 100 classes per month covering the gamut of styles—from breathing-based Kundalini yoga to butt-kicking Ashtanga to about six different versions of Vinyasa flow. Because you can hop around to the different locations, you’re sure to find a class that fits your mood, exercise interests, or hairstyle.
The health benefits of yoga are well known by books: regular practice increases strength and flexibility, while eliminating stress and uniting body and mind with invisible twine. Dhyana Yoga strives to respect the traditions of the practice, while getting you fit and focused with a more in-depth, insightful class than you’ll find at the average gym, or the even above-average gym with average yoga classes. The instructors and staff are welcoming to students of all levels and do their best to cultivate a nurturing, meditative, industrial-hazard-free environment.
- Best yoga studio in Philly...The instructors are amazing as well, demonstrating a true love for the practice and complete attention to the students. The general atmosphere is calm and pleasant without any competitiveness or judgment. – Wade J., Yelp
- ...I really appreciate the variety of styles of yoga all offered under one roof-- The atmosphere is friendly and warm, yet serious and rooted in the traditions. – Erin M., Yelp
- Sincere, passionate, caring, instructors...simply a beautiful, peaceful environment. I personally appreciate how they emphasize proper alignment. – nina9, Citysearch
Assume The Position
Since a man invented the initial yoga positions in 1961, there have been countless positional additions to the yoga catalog:
- Downward Facing Dad
- Cloud of Inescapable Bees
- Man Attempts to Look Natural While Fishing Cellphone Out of Toilet
- Yoga Flame (Down, Forward, Punch)
- Baby’s Day Out
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 12, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. Cannot be combined with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.