All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17.50 for $30 worth of Italian food for dinner, valid Tuesday–Thursday
- $12.50 for $20 worth of Italian food for lunch, valid Friday–Saturday
- See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Valid for dine-in and carryout. May be repurchased every 30 days. Must purchase 1 food item. Limit 1 per table. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Not valid toward taxes or gratuity. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Di Fratelli
The only thing better than homemade cooking is homemade cooking that someone else makes. Someone like the chefs at Di Fratelli, who offer the flavors and warm, fuzzy feelings that come with fresh, authentic Italian food at the Shelby Township joint. And for those who don't have time to sit down for a meal, on-the-go appetizers and catering are also available. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Super pizza: round or square pie with cheese, pepperoni, bacon, ham, mushrooms, onions, green peppers, and anchovies (upon request)
- Blackened chicken fettuccine: blackened chicken sits atop fettuccine that's mixed with peppers, onions, marinara, and a dash of sour cream
- Veal saltimbocca: veal and prosciutto are pounded together before being served with spinach, capers, provolone, and a lemon-sage wine sauce