One of the most fun parts of eating Italian cuisine is twirling spaghetti noodles around your fork and then using that whole thing as a big, wet spoon to scoop up meatballs. Pick pasta with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$35 for dinner for two (up to a $74.30 total value)
- One appetizer, soup, or salad (up to an $11.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $20.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $5.95 value)
- Two coffees (a $1.25 value each)
- Two glasses of wine, beer, or non-alcoholic beverages (up to a $6 value each)<p>
$59 for dinner for up to four (up to a $148.60 value)
- Two appetizers, soups, or salads
- Four entrees
- Two desserts
- Four coffees
- Four glasses of wine, beer, or non-alcoholic beverages<p>
The dinner menu includes appetizers such as fried calamari ($10.95) and entrees such as penne vodka with prosciutto ($13.95) and chicken sorrentino ($17.95).
Di Stefano's Pizzeria & Ristorante
Di Stefano’s floor-to-ceiling windows frame a particularly cozy picture of diners savoring bites of warm bruschetta, twirling linguine, and sopping up lemon white-wine sauce with veal scaloppini. Guests tear into penne-vodka or chicken-marsala pizzas at the round wooden tables in the dining room, or head outside to the umbrella-covered patio to taunt chipmunks with their people food. The family-friendly restaurant offers catering, takeout, and free delivery, and it now serves liquor.
80% of 85 customers recommend
“Great place, great food, we will be back! ”
“The food was great and the service was very good.”
“it was really good, we'll be back often”