What You'll Get
In the winter, the air sucks moisture from your hair and scalp and converts that moisture into snow. As you prepare for this winter by gathering nuts, sealing windows, and weatherproofing your vehicle, give your head its own set of snow tires with today's deal to Diadem Salon. For $25, you'll get $50 worth of salon services to keep your hair healthy and beautiful. Do your part to blanket the city in a winter wonderland of gleaming hair.
Diadem Salon's passionate crew leads the area in ethnic and multi-textured hair. Bring your winter-wary hair in for a luxurious deep conditioning with pure plant extracts ($15–$20), or tell your tresses to chill out with a relaxer ($65+ or $40+ for retouch). Try out a new look for the holidays with semi-permanent color ($30+) or brighten dull locks wheelthrowing-style with a gloss or overlay ($40+). Whether you need a quick trim (20+), a perfect cut (30+), or a fabulous style (45+), you'll leave Diadem with a look that puts a bounce in your step and a healthy sheen where your hat used to be.
The Germantown salon entices passersby with warm exposed brick and a vibrant lounge area with mod purple and red couches and chairs. The friendly masters of hair care at Diadem work together with the efficiency of a well-oiled machine and the creativity of a Rube Goldberg device to ensure your comfort and satisfaction. Dedicated to remaining on the cutting edge of their magical scissors and funky razors, Diadem's stylists are adept at helping you find a contemporary look that will complement your face shape and lifestyle. Because Diadem's stylists will make sure your hair is healthy and give you advice on how to care for your mane, your style will last longer, grow in better, and bounce back from harsh winter conditions as if it were a Jack Russell terrier on a trampoline.
Citysearchers give Diadem a resounding four stars:
- I thought the salon was beautiful and most importantly the service was beyond my expectations – CSMobileUser2
- They do hair exceptionally well and thats [sic] because they are dedicated to what they do. My stylist works hard, and so does her co workers. They are a great team who love each other, their clients and their Profession. – honestlyspeaking2U
- Everyone was welcoming, patient and I received great service. I felt the focus was on me from the moment I went in the door to the moment I left. I even was educated in what to do with my hair and provided options. When you have natural hair it's hard to find a place that will make your hair look straight and not burn your scalp. My stylist was not only conscious about burning me but I feel it is just as straight as when I had a perm. – qtpie514
The Not-So-Visible Spectrum
If you're cracking the crayon box for a coloring craving, the stylists at Diadem have no shortage of hues-to-choose. In fact, as we learn more about light, physicists are discovering new colors every day. Here are the five most recently discovered colors, and some everyday places you might encounter them:
- Smirnish: A sumptuous, barky sort of color, smirnish is a sort of violet yellow, observable in fong beans and creddlers.
- Mappo: Bright and branny, this color is perfect for anniversary decorations or interior fruit bruises.
- Limpkin: A kind of pasta-y, ulterior beige, limpkin is wildly popular in gender-neutral nurseries and often spontaneously generated on the underside of frightened chameleons.
- Tapersnackle: A filthy, awful color. Forget we mentioned it.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 19, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. New clients only. By appt. only. Valid for services only. Must use in 1 visit, whether you buy 1 or 2 Groupons. Gratuity not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.