In the Old West, cowboys rode into town to have a glass of whiskey at the town saloon, heckle the thieves in the stockades, and exfoliate their rugged mugs with the sheriff's spurs. Saddle up for modern shaping-up with today's Groupon, which gets you salon and spa services at Diamanté Day Spa & Salon, located in Harbordale. Choose one of four options:
- $55 for a Keratin Complex Express Blowout with Coppola products (a $110 value)
- $99 for a rejuvenating facial (a $250 value)
- $29 for one organic airbrush tan (a $59 value)
- $40 for a one-hour therapeutic massage (an $85 value)
To transform the pinnacle of your body from frizzle-frazzled to deeply shiny, choose the first option and blow the hair care woes out of your coiffure using Coppola keratin-complex products. This blow-out treatment uses a natural keratin infusion with to eliminate frizz, straighten hair, and deepen your cuticular shininess, bestowing the boon of smoothness upon your scalp for up to one month with proper care. To turn back the hands of time on the clock of your face, have a Rejuvena Rx facial, which combines a bevy of high-powered facial services to form the strongest possible line of defense across the countenance.
Visitors can also blast away vampire camo with an organic spray tan from Vani-T. The 100% natural, fragrance-free, and preservative-free Liquid Sun line won't burn like the sun or turn skin orange like orange spray paint and is aloe-vera based with essential oils and vitamins to sooth the skin as your appearance gets the golden dip. Or to cater to your mind's body, take advantage of Diamanté's one-hour therapeutic massage treatment, wherein massage therapists combine relaxation and neuromuscular techniques to sooth aware your body's specific aches and pains, leaving your mind, muscles, and joints tension-free and unblemished by pain. Call ahead to make an appointment.
- My family has been coming to the spa for many years. We enjoy all of their offerings, especially the facials. – inspiritusGeo, Citysearch
- Every part of my experience was great from start to finish. The booking process was with ease. They greeted me offering cucumber water or tea. The Zen bath was quiet and private. – Eltonbalsic, Google Maps
1489 SE 17th St.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Get Directions