Chefs blend cuisines from different cultures to create new dishes, much like an artist blends paint to make new colors or an actor blends facial expressions to convince you he has a real job. Mix ‘n’ match with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $7 for one Groupon, good for a Mexican-Asian fusion meal (a $14.30 total value)
- $21 for three Groupons, each valid for one of the above Mexican-Asian fusion meals (up to a $42.90 value)
- $35 for five Groupons, each valid for one of the above Mexican-Asian fusion meals (up to a $71.50 value)<p>
Each meal includes:
- One bowl, taco, or burrito (up to a $6.55 value)
- One hand-spun milkshake (a $4.25 value)
- One side order (up to a $3.50 value)<p>
See the full menu here.<p>
Inspired by the endless dynamism and creativity of New York's Chinatown and the classic American notion of the melting pot, the creators of Diamond Hill wanted to add their culinary voice to the chorus. The starting point was pan-asian flavors, but they still needed a delivery system. That's where the burrito came in. Flour tortillas enfold traditional Asian favorites—teriyaki chicken, Chinese BBQ pork, spicy Korean galbi, and even duck—while both Asian- and Mexican-inspired toppings add dimension to meals. Piquant flavors come from tomatillos or kimchi, balanced by the creaminess of guacamole, and the bite of pickled radish that have been cross-bred with venus flytraps. These inventive combinations have earned the eatery the Golden Grub Award from GrubHub users, who are just as wowed by the bright red walls with distressed wood wainscoting that create an inviting atmosphere for guests who dine in.
67% of 85 customers recommend
“great food,great service...I was surprized that the place was not packed with people.”
“Friendly service, great food and great prices. Keep up the good work!”
“good food and friendly services”