|_Jump to: Details||Reviews_|
A diamond massage, like a diamond ring, is clinically proven to last forever. A diamond massage that uses incredibly rare blood-diamonds baptized by Lou Diamond Phillips’s blood ensures everlasting bliss and muscle relaxation. If you want a massage that uses blood diamonds baptized by Lou Diamond Phillips’s blood, then you’ve come to the wrong place. But if you want a great massage from a San Francisco wellness center named Diamond Massage (but has nothing to do with blood diamonds), keep reading.
Today’s Groupon is exactly like a Choose Your Adventure book, except there are only two choices and both lead to relaxation. For $39, you get the choice of two different professional massage-therapy treatments and the application of hot packs at Diamond Massage & Wellness Center, located at 1841 Lombard St. in the Marina/Cow Hollow. Treat yourself to some much-needed stress relief, surprise your dad this Father’s Day, or grab some friends for a fun-filled relaxation party.
Choose from two different massages:
- The Relaxation Vacation (a $78 value with hot-pack application): a stress-relieving 55-minute massage of your back, neck, limbs, hands, face, head, feet, and kidneys.
- The Fix It (a $90 value with hot-pack application): a 30-minute massage designed to reduce pain, stop muscle spasms, and realign scar tissue until it looks like the Chinese character for “wolf.”
You, your massage therapist, and your spiritual advisor will determine which kind of massage you get when you call in with this Groupon.
Diamond is the place to go to get serious massage therapy; it isn’t one of those spas that welcome customers with wheatgrass shots and mango-passionfruit white tea. Owner Irene Diamond and her skilled therapists will give you a relaxing, professional, and therapeutic massage for a reasonable price.
- “The wellness center is a great place to sooth [sic] sore & tired muscles and the price is right; don’t miss out on this hidden gem in the Marina!” – Lynn & Tim B., Citysearch
- “I have always loved to get massages and have had quite a few in SF and have discovered that Diamond is absolutley [sic] the BEST place to go! The staff is incredibly friendly. The facility is clean and comfortable. Most impoortantly [sic] though, the massages are incredible. They have a very talented staff that can typically squeeze you in within a day.” – becky_cusack, Citysearch
- “I am picky about massages and hate those fancy spa massages where they just slap oil on you and then it costs $200+. Don’t go if you are looking for spa style massage with a sauna and steamroom. This is the real deal.” – Dani B., Yelp
Diamond Massage & Wellness
Both independent practitioners and those seeking treatment come to Diamond Massage & Wellness, a wellness haven where individual healthcare providers—each with separate licenses, businesses, and insurance—gather to provide their own services. To ensure consistent quality of care, founder Irene Diamond personally oversees all services, and each practitioner offers a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Converted from an old Victorian house, the center known for its clinical modalities greets guests, some with referrals from doctors across the state, with its bright blue and white façade and a sunny reception area accented by a grand fireplace. Here, guests can sip complimentary cups of tea while waiting to be whisked into a private treatment room outfitted with fresh orchids. Striving to extend its wellness efforts beyond its walls, the center regularly makes charitable donations.
1841 Lombard St
San Francisco, California 94123Get Directions