Getting laser eye surgery can mean never wearing glasses again, much like starting a new career as a piñata breaker. Envision a future sans spectacles with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $999 for LASIK or PRK eye surgery for one eye ($1,700 value)
- $1,998 for LASIK or PRK eye surgery for both eyes ($3,400 value)
- $1,499 for Intralase eye surgery for one eye ($3,000 value)
- $2,998 for Intralase eye surgery for both eyes ($6,000 value)
- Read more about LASIK here, PRK here, and Intralase here.
When it comes to laser vision correction, the doctors and technicians at Diamond Vision have a lot of options for their patients. Their most well-known treatment, LASIK, gently reshapes the cornea with a minor incision and a laser while LASIK's entirely bladeless cousin, Intralase, uses only lasers. Then there's the photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) procedure, which shapes the cornea directly but requires slightly more downtime. They also offer a few non-laser-based solutions as well that can permanently relieve vision problems or temporarily give patients X-ray vision.