Performing a soft or power pressure wash, cleaners aim to leave the house exterior spotless
About This Deal
- Service area: 25 miles of zip code 53711
- Service within 50 miles of zip code 53711 available for additional fee of $50
- Length of service: typically 1–2 hours; varies depending on the house size
- Window cleaning, roof cleaning, oxidation removal, and other upgrades available for additional fee; please request an upgrade upon booking the service.
Good to Know
- 100% licensed and insured
- A full exterior soft wash or power wash of the home will be completed. This includes siding, soffits, and eaves. The windows will be rinsed.
- The clients are asked to:
- Make sure water spigot is turned on and functional
- Make sure all windows and doors are completely closed before cleaner/s start the services
- Remove all items that are hung/mounted on the home that cannot get wet such as homemade holiday decorations if applicable
- Restrain all pets before the cleaner/s arrive and during the entirety of the service
‘Before and After’ pictures are taken upon arrival for safety/liability purposes. DiamondClean Pros may also use these photos for advertisement purposes. No personal identifying info will be posted with the pictures.
The experienced team of DiamondClean Pros knows the meaning of precision and punctuality when performing residential, commercial, and vehicle fleet cleaning. With a customized approach to the client’s property needs, the professional cleaners thoroughly inspect areas to be cleaned before moving on to the required service. No matter if it is the house exterior, windows, roof, patio, deck, driveway, fence, or gutter, they strive to leave the house looking like new. The family-owned business can also help to remove oxidation, rust, and stains. These are a separate service and can be added-on.