- $25 for any one customized 20”x30” photo print from Dickerman Prints
- Enlarge and showcase a memorable or favorite slide, negative, or digital photo file into a large 20”x30” print ($90 value)
- Crops and color-corrects image for optimal printing potential
- Prints can be made from digital photo files, or negatives and slides can be scanned in and enhanced for large-print photo
- Choose between high-quality matte or glossy print
- Web-ready images are furnished via e-mail upon request for sharing with friends and family on the Internet and social networks
- Images provided on CD or DVD for additional charge
- $90 value may be applied to other customized photographic prints.
Additional prints extra.
Yelpers award Dickerman Prints an average of five stars: > * The quickest, easiest way to get the highest quality images for a very reasonable price from kind, intelligent, and helpful people in a clean, open, and relaxing space. – seanmichael r. > * Beautiful prints, extremely fast turn around, professional services, friendly and helpful staff, reasonable prices. – Phillip M.
Dickerman Prints Photo Lab
Behind the door at 1141 Howard Street buzzes Dickerman Prints' cadre of technicians, busily cropping, printing, and touching up memories frozen in glossy photographic amber. A Polielettronica LaserLab printer embosses Fujicolor crystal archive paper with chromogenic prints of images fed from the lab's Mac workstations or FTP upload site. A selection of archival papers hums happily through the shop's Epson inkjet printer, yielding images that are up to 64 inches wide and capable of withstanding the passage of time and the grubby hands of time travelers. Existing photos and negatives become indelible when scanned and digitized, and the lab's crew also retouches and mounts photos. The techs process film in a darkroom to keep jealous computers from editing themselves into family photos.