Like practicing the piano while leg-pressing another piano, martial arts help develop strength and discipline simultaneously. Bolster body and mind with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- C$29 for a 10-class pass for boot camp (C$130 value)
- C$29 for a 10-class pass for kickboxing (C$130 value)
- C$79 for a 10-class pass for kickboxing with boxing gloves (C$229 value)
- C$29 for a 10-class pass for Brazilian jiu jitsu (C$130 value)
- C$89 for a 10-class pass for Brazilian jiu jitsu with a uniform (C$229 value)
Three-time tae kwon do world champion and current captain of Team Canada Clint Diekema has taught self-defence and fitness classes at Diekema Taekwondo for more than 14 years. The seasoned instructor categorizes each of his tae kwon do classes by age and belt to ensure that students train alongside others of the same skill level and Power Ranger preference. The 3,000-square-foot training centre's schedule also carves out time for women-only sessions. During classes, students run through a set of warm-up exercises before they can strap on gloves and practice their skills by striking padded shields with their hands and feet.