All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
It’s healthy to kick out excess fat cells, just like it’s healthy to kick out adult children who have asked for your blessing to marry the couch. Shed dead weight with this Groupon.
$99 for a Custom Weight-Loss Program ($408 Value)
The custom weight-loss program includes the following:
- Initial 45-minute consultation with a physician and weight-loss coach (a $249 value). In addition, the following is part of initial consultation:
- A physical including blood work
- EKG and urinalysis
- Body composition analysis and a B-complex shot
- Appetite suppressants and a one-month supply of supplements
- 30-minute follow-up consultation one week following with a weight-loss coach (a $59 value), at which time a second B-complex shot will be given and second body composition analysis
- Four additional B-complex shots (a $25 value each) to be given at a later date<p>
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must redeem first appointment by expiration date on your Groupon. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Services must be used by the same person. May redeem across visits. Important patient disclosure. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
The experts at ThinWorks tap into their nutrition and weight-loss training to build customized weight-loss programs for each customer centered on low-calorie, carefully monitored diets. After analyzing each customer's body composition, they craft a plan that will help whittle away pounds, bearing in mind contributing factors to weight-loss obstacles such as diabetes or thyroid problems. They'll also meet with customers on a regular basis to discuss how to break habits that might be interfering with weight-loss goals or how to tactfully break up with pairs of pants that are now too large. ThinWorks also offers hormone balancing therapies, Botox & Dermal Fillers, and vitamin B12 injections.