It’s healthy to kick out excess fat cells, just like it’s healthy to kick out adult children who have asked for your blessing to marry the couch. Shed dead weight with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$99 for a custom weight-loss program (a $408 total value)
- Initial 90-minute consultation with a physician and weight-loss coach (a $249 value). The consultation includes:
- Physical exam with bloodwork
- EKG and urinalysis
- Body-composition analysis and a B-complex shot designed to increase energy and boost the metabolism
- Appetite suppressants and a one-month supply of supplements
- One 30-minute follow-up consultation a week later with a weight-loss coach (a $59 value), at which time a second B-complex shot and body-composition analysis are administered
- Four additional B-complex shots (a $25 value each) to be given at a later date
- Additional FDA-approved medication if the patient qualifies<p>
$149 for the above custom weight-loss program with hormone balancing and consulting (a $149 value; a $557 total value)<p>
Clients undergo a full hormone blood panel to determine if they are candidates for hormone-balancing therapy. During the consultation, a medical professional discusses the test’s results and recommends hormone therapy if needed (not included with this Groupon).<p>
Clients may lose 10–25 pounds the first month of the program and 10–15 pounds for each additional month.<p>
THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The experts at ThinWorks tap into their nutrition and weight-loss training to build customized weight-loss programs for each customer centered on low-calorie, carefully monitored diets. After analyzing each customer's body composition, they craft a plan that will help whittle away pounds, bearing in mind contributing factors to weight-loss obstacles such as diabetes or thyroid problems. They'll also meet with customers on a regular basis to discuss how to break habits that might be interfering with weight-loss goals or how to tactfully break up with pairs of pants that are now too large.
Palm Beach Gardens
2513 Burns Rd
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410