What You'll Get
Losing weight is both challenging and extremely satisfying, like solving a crime without the help of a talking dog. Reach your goal with this Groupon.
$99 for a Weight Loss Package ($349 Value)
- Initial 90-minute consultation with a physician and weight-loss coach (a $249 value). In addition, the following is part of initial consultation:
- A physical exam including blood work
- EKG and urinalysis
- Body composition analysis and a B-complex shot
- Appetite suppressants and a one-month supply of supplements
- Four additional B-complex shots (a $25 value each) to be given at a later date
- Additional FDA-approved medication if the patient qualifies
B12 shots are designed to increase energy while boosting the metabolism. Clients may lose between 10–25lbs the first month of the program, and 10–15lbs for each additional month.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Valid only at Mission Hills location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Diet & Weight Loss Centers of Mission Hills
The dedicated staff of doctors at Diet & Weight Loss Centers of Cary understand that weight loss isn't easy, but they offer no shortcuts and stand by their clients during the difficult transition to a healthier life. By eschewing the promise of hassle-free slimming, the center focuses on shedding pounds for good, helping clients undergo much more fundamental changes in their lifestyles and behaviors. Doctors carefully prescribe appetite suppressants while nutritionists focus on revamping diets, showing how good food choices should replace unsatisfying meals of junk food and junk food packaging.