All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 31, 2017
· Reviewed January 29, 2017
· Reviewed January 12, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $18 for $30 worth of German food and drinks for two or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $20 for $30 worth of German food and drinks for two or more, valid any day
- $35 for $60 worth of German food and drinks for four or more, valid Monday–Thursday
- $40 for $60 worth of German food and drinks for four or more, valid any day
- View the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid on Federal Holidays, Valid for Dine in only. If voucher is not used correctly voucher will not be valid and will need to be used on a separate visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dietrich's Modern German Cuisine and Biergarten
The Schulenberg's lineage is peppered with men named Dietrich, so when they opened their family-owned German restaurant in 2014, the name of it came easy. Inside the cozy, Bavarian-inspired dining space, an old-world stone hearth acts as the centerpiece as visitors dive into the Schulenberg modernized family recipes.
The menu begins with traditional sides, such as cooked red cabbage and buttery spaetzle, and it continues with schnitzel and German pot roast seasoned with dijon mustard, brown sugar, garlic, and bier. Dietrich's drink selection features imports from some of Germany's oldest breweries. Those sudsy elixirs are especially enjoyable out in the biergarten on nights when the restaurant hosts live bands or organizes one of its special themed events.