Botox smoothes out wrinkles from around the eyes, forehead, and neck, and between brows to leave skin looking youthful
What You'll Get
- About the doctor: Dr. Ernest DiGeronimo, a plastic surgeon with more than 30 years of experience
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
About Ernest DiGeronimo M.D. Advanced Plastic Surgery
Dr. Ernest DiGeronimo views himself as an artist, and his cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries as his works of art. He trained under Dr. Ralph Millard—considered by many plastic surgeons to be the father of modern plastic surgery—and has perfected his craft over the course of more than 30 years and thousands of procedures. He and his staff practice their trade in two pristine operating rooms, performing procedures that span the whole body, from face lifts and Botox injections to breast augmentation and liposuction. He also stays abreast of current aesthetic technological advances, as evidenced by his noninvasive laser treatments that include skin resurfacing and radio frequency skin tightening.