Neglected cars try to escape their owners by parking in tow zones or running away from their garages to join the demolition derby. Keep custody of your car with today's Groupon to Dilo's Auto Spa. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get upholstery cleaning for a regular-size car (a $49.95 value).
- For $19, you get upholstery cleaning for an SUV or truck (a $59.95 value).
- For $69, you get a premier detailing package for a regular-size car (a $160 value).
- For $79, you get a premier detailing package for a truck, small SUV, or crossover (a $190 value).
- For $89, you get a premier detailing package for a van or large SUV (a $190 value).
At Dilo's Auto Spa, drivers can opt for an in-depth upholstery cleaning that punts unwanted smells and stains into the next parking lot. During the four-step process, specialists spray down carpets and seats, power brushing them off before subjecting them to an initial steaming and extraction. A second wave of power brushing, steaming, and extraction follows closely on the heels of a Top Gun dry-foam treatment, leaving your car's innards clean and odor-free.
Car-cleaning specialists painstakingly hand wash and hand dry every inch of their gas-guzzling patients, adding a layer of carnauba wax to protect the paint job. Scrubbers also take aim at dreggy wheels, mopping away smudges and the graffiti from lawless potholes with a bristly tire brush, and wipe the car's coat clear of contaminants with a clay bar. After vacuuming and air gunning the interior, the car-wash crew turns its cleansing attention toward the paneling, upholstery, and leather. A thorough engine dressing and detailing caps off the auto bath, allowing techs to evaluate horsepower factories and whisk away irritable, fist-shaking dust mites. The duration of Dilo's Auto Spa's detailing services may take up to five hours, depending on your vehicle's size, type, and capacity to sit still.
3206 Leavenworth St.
Omaha, Nebraska 68105