There's nothing more satisfying than eating a great meal, except maybe winning the restaurant's Most Likely to Succeed award afterward. Have a special night with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for a dim sum dinner for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($20 value)
- $10 for a dim sum dinner for two, valid Monday–Friday ($20 value)
See the full menu.
Dim Sum King
Weary workers were the first dim sum diners. After a long day, they'd stop into small eateries built along Cantonese roadsides for the comfort of hot tea and bite-size snacks. Dim sum traditions have evolved since then; the dining experience is now more social than solitary. At Dim Sum King, families and friends gather to share leisurely meals of sumptuous Cantonese-style small plates. Weary workers are welcome too, of course: don't be surprised if you see a businessman devouring Peking-style spare ribs, or a mime slurping hand-pulled noodles after escaping his last invisible box of the day.
Dim Sum for the Novice (or the Aficionado)
You may not be familiar with every dish on Dim Sum King's menu of delicacies. Here's a quick rundown of highlights, ranked from most familiar to most adventurous.
- For the cautious novice: barbecue pork buns, shrimp dumplings with XO sauce, pan-fried turnip cake
- For the curious return eater: Shanghai soup dumplings, baked durian puff
- For the adventurous expert: slow-cooked chicken feet, steamed goose intestine, sliced pigs' ears in spicy sauce
74% of 329 customers recommend
“large entrees are pricely but ample in size. great for larger groups.we stayed with dim sum dinner and it was satisfying.Location was good for us just off Highway 35...”
“large entrees are pricely but ample in size. great for larger groups.we stayed with dim sum dinner and it was satisfying.Location was good for us just off Highway 35 skyline drive in daly city”
“The food was great - we asked our server for recommendations and were very pleased with what she selected.”
“Good dimsum & good service too!”