People love eating at restaurants because the food is as delicious as a home-cooked meal, but you don’t have to eat at a table with your 14 strong, hungry teenage brothers. Get some eating room with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$11 for a large-pizza meal (up to a $21.96 total value)
- One large two-topping, thin-crust pizza (up to a $14.97 value)
- Choice of appetizer (up to a $4.50 value)
- One 2-liter bottle of soda (a $2.49 value)<p>
$21 for a double large-pizza meal (up to a $43.92 total value)
- Two large two-topping, thin-crust pizzas (up to a $29.94 value)
- Choice of two appetizers (up to a $9 value)
- Two 2-liter bottles of soda (a $4.98 value)<p>
Dino’s Pizzeria & Fast Food
Though Dino’s is a pizzeria at heart, they also pride themselves in their fresh-cut fries. And just as with the pizzas, customers can deck out the fries with an array of toppings—buffalo sauce and jalapenos ignite the Spice of Life fries, and the Hungry Man fries get bulked up with ground beef, cheese, sour cream, and flannel napkins. They pair nicely with the restaurant’s half-pound Angus burgers, as well as the fresh wings. Of course, much of the menu is devoted to pizza, and diners can build their own or order a specialty pie, such as the gyros with meat, onion, tomato, feta, and gyro sauce.
82% of 208 customers recommend
“Nice people, great prices, great food!”
“Fast, good, nice courteous counter service”
“good idea to use groupon since it got us in to your establishment to try your good pizza”