During the tour, participants learn about the history of the Las Vegas downtown area while riding with a T-rex
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Regular Las Vegas Dino Bike Tour for Two or Pedicab Tour for Two
- Extended Las Vegas Dino Bike Tour for Two or Pedicab Tour for Two
About the Tour:
- Regular tour is 20 minutes long; extended tour is 35 minutes long
- An optional wearable dinosaur costume with LED light-up bone is available with the Dino Tour
- Participants may choose the route they’d like to take
- 360 panoramic 4K resolution photos
- Headphones required and provided for the tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required; 24-hour notice is required to book. Must book online to check availability (see redemption instructions). Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Las Vegas Dino Tours
Not many people can say that they've been driven around by a T-Rex on a pedicab before, but that's exactly the kind of service Las Vegas Dino Tours offers. Visitors tour the downtown strip, as their T-rex guide tells them about the city's history, art, the mob, and interesting structures while hearing sound effects to better immerse themselves on the ride. For the dinosaur-adverse, the company offers simple taxi rides too. What's more, guests can pick and choose what they'd like to see and where they'd like to go. Either way, Las Vegas Dino Tours aims to make each customers trip a memorable one.