All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed February 16, 2015
Reviewed September 23, 2015
Reviewed July 25, 2015
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $21 for two large, one-topping, deep-dish or thin-crust pizzas, valid 11 a.m.-4 p.m. or after 8 p.m. ($35.96 value)
$25 for two large, one-topping, deep-dish or thin-crust pizzas, valid anytime ($35.96 value)
- $12 for $20 worth of food and drink for carryout or delivery
- Valid for pickup
- Orders available: Sunday, Noon–8 p.m., and Monday–Thursday, 11 a.m.–11 p.m., and Friday–Saturday, 11 a.m.–Midnight.
- Delivery radius: 1.5 miles
- Minimum order amount: $5
- Delivery fee: $3.50
How to Order for Delivery or Pickup
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other specials or promotions. Extra fee for delivery. Groupon voucher not valid towards taxes/gratuity/delivery fees. Delivery and Take-Out vouchers can only be redeemed through Groupon; not valid towards dine-in. Groupon voucher value must be used in one transaction. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Deep-dish fans and thin-crust devotees find neutral ground at Dino's where the pizza makers bake cheesy pies of all girths. The harder part may be deciding what goes on top of each pizza; customers can create their own pie or choose from some of Dino's tried-and-true favorites, such as a hawaiian pizza with ham, pineapple, and barbecue sauce or a meat lover's pizza smothered with bacon, sausage, pepperoni, and ground beef. Side orders prove such as difficult to choose from with options that include jalapeño poppers, gravy bread, and naked or breaded wings.