Reliable technicians remove dirt, grime, and allergens from carpets so that their clients can focus on other areas of life
About This Deal
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: 40 km. of postal code L3Z 0B5
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Service restrictions: Extra fees may apply for closets, stairs, and removing stains.
- All the cleaners wear masks, gloves, shoe covers, and coveralls. They also use disinfectant wipes and high-quality cleaning products.
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12–18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; most carpets will dry within 6–12 hours.