Wine buffs can indulge in a variety of samples while describing the flavors and aromas as well as selecting their favorite wines
About This Deal
- What’s included: tasting of 6 different wines with food pairings; Un-Oaked Chardonnay, Reserve Chardonnay,Reserve Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir, Bordello, and Select Cellar Series Limited production wines.
- Age restriction: must be 19 or older
- Elevated Tastings resume April 1st 2022
- When: Tuesday - Friday
About Dirty Laundry Vineyard
Named after a famous local spot dating back to the building of the Canadian Pacific Railway, Dirty Laundry Vineyard offers exquisite tasting experiences. Owned by Bob Campbell, Neil MacGillivray, Hermann Teichtmeister and partners, the winery produces 35,000 cases per year including flagship drinks such as the award-winning Pinot Noir. Located in a picturesque area around Okanagan Lake, Dirty Laundry serves not only delightful drinks but also a laid-back vibe.
The flagship wines include:
- 2017 Pinot Noir: 13%, this red wine was aged in French Oak barrels and features red fruit notes. It's best paired with salmon, mushroom pizza, and charcuterie.
- 2018 Hush: 13%, it's a pink mix of Merlot, Pinot Noir, Cabernet, and Pinot Gris grapes that features strawberry, grapefruit, and cotton candy notes.
- 2017 Naughty Chardonnay: 12.5%, this dry white wine features rich aromas of key lime and peach with a nutty finish. It's best enjoyed with creamy pasta dishes as well as pork tenderloin.