In science-fiction movies, bad guys use lasers to burn down national landmarks, whereas good guys use lasers to burn CDs for cool aliens. Get closer encounters with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $139 for six laser hair-removal sessions for one small area ($450 value)
- $249 for six laser hair-removal sessions for two small areas for six sessions total ($900 value)
- $239 for six laser hair-removal sessions for one medium area ($600 value)
- $349 for six laser hair-removal sessions for one large area ($1,500 value)
- See the list of valid treatment areas.
Disappearing Ink, The Finish Line Permanent Cosmetics, and Jill and Bonnie's Electrolysis
Bonnie Fissella co-founded Jill and Bonnie's Electrolysis almost 25 years ago as a way to help clients overcome body-hair issues. As her success grew, she expanded into the permanent-makeup field, and founded The Finished Line. Not content to stop there, she finally added Disappearing Ink, which focuses primarily on laser tattoo removal. Today, Bonnie's three business ventures may fulfill different aesthetic concerns, but they share a single goal: to boost the self-confidence of clients by using advanced equipment to help the skin look beautiful.
Bonnie offers laser hair removal and electrolysis on many parts of the body, and adorns eyes, lips, and eyebrows with permanent cosmetics that remove the time-consuming work it takes to look made-up. Throw in tattoo removal by lasers and you have a regimen of services designed to minimize unflattering features and draw attention to the others, like your gorgeous, gorgeous ear lobes. On top of all that, Bonnie also recently acquired intense pulse light equipment, which helps diminish issues such as rosacea, acne, and age spots.
2301 Harrisburg Pike
Lancaster, PA 17601