A good night’s sleep is necessary if you want to be at your best and keep having those dreams in which you drive a monster truck over a coral reef. Dive into your subconscious with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $299 for an extra-firm or plush Simplicity Pressure Relief foam twin mattress set (a $998 value)
- $379 for an extra-firm or plush Simplicity Pressure Relief foam full mattress set (a $1,298 value)
- $399 for an extra-firm or plush Simplicity Pressure Relief foam queen mattress set (a $1,398 value)
- $599 for an extra-firm or plush Simplicity Pressure Relief foam king mattress set (a $1,898 value)
- $20 for $100 toward mattresses or mattress sets
- $30 for $200 toward mattresses or mattress sets (excluding Americana and Englander merchandise)
The general mattress selection includes pillow-top mattress sets ($199 twin, $299 queen), memory-foam mattress sets ($499 queen), and other options from leading brands.
Mattress values listed above are already marked down from the manufacturer’s suggested retail prices.
Each Discount Mattress store stocks hundreds of name-brand memory-foam, latex, gel, and pillow-top mattresses, all with prices averaging 50%–75% below retail. Brand-new mattresses from manufacturers such as Stearns & Foster, Spring Air Back Supporter, King Koil, Comfort Solutions, Americana, and Kathy Ireland Collection saturate the showroom floors, offering a variety of firmness levels to suit beds, budgets, and pillow forts of all sizes. Each an experienced sleeper themselves, staff members are well-suited to assist customers in their quest for sounder slumber, and each purchase is backed by a 110% price guarantee should the same mattress appear somewhere else for less. In addition to supporting spines, Discount Mattress helps buttress the Illinois economy by selling mattresses that are made locally, and caters to busy schedules by offering same-day delivery to homes from the western suburbs to downtown Chicago.