All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed November 29, 2016
Reviewed August 28, 2014
Reviewed August 28, 2014
What You'll Get
Children are the future, which is why they always know the punchline to your knock-knock jokes. Introduce them to some new material with this Groupon.
- $18 for admission for two, valid Monday–Thursday ($33.90 value)
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student or senior discounts. Admission to MythBusters: The Explosive Exhibition is not included in this deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 29, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for special events. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. Hours, prices, promotions and exhibit availability are subject to change without notice. MythBusters: The Explosive Exhibition is an additional fee. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Discovery Science Center
Easily recognizable by the 10-story black cube that looks more like a crashed alien spaceship than a source of clean energy, the museum has been using science-based exhibits to educate and inspire its young visitors for more than 15 years, with a rotating cast of hands-on, interactive exhibits, including MythBusters: The Explosive Exhibition.
- Size: two floors of interactive exhibits spread across 59,000 square feet
- Eye-Catcher: 10-story black cube that towers over the freeway
- Hands-On Experiments: feel the force of hurricane winds or a rocket launch, play hockey against a virtual goalie in the Science of Hockey, explore inside a two-story tall dinosaur and go on a prehistoric adventure in Dino Quest, become a green superhero at the Eco Challenge, and push your face into a giant pin wall
- Permanent Mainstay: trigger a simulated rocket launch inside the giant cube while standing beneath a real rocket engine
- Visiting Exhibits: Mythbusters: The Explosive Exhibition, where live demos and hands-on experiments put popular myths to the test, and WEEBLES Coast to Coast, which lets kids explore American state-by-state in a hands-on manner
- Don't Miss: Eco Challenge—where kids join the Eco Crew in interactive games and challenges to learn how to shop smart and recycle
- Special Events: Overnight Explorers, where kids wander the museum and watch science movies before camping out in sleeping bags