A trip to the paintball field is the only way to treat an itchy trigger finger, outside of expensive rash creams or firing a water gun carved from a cactus. Scratch the itch for vengeance with today’s Groupon to Disruptive Paintball in Marana. Choose from the following options:
- For $20, you get a paintball outing for one (up to a $43.18 total value) that includes:
- One entry (up to a $31.81 value)
- 250 paintballs (up to an $11.37 value)
- Marker, mask, and air-tank rental
- Unlimited air refills<p>
- For $38, you get a paintball outing for two (up to an $86.36 total value) that includes:
- Two entries (up to a $63.62 value)
- 500 paintballs (up to a $22.74 value)
- Two marker rentals, mask rentals, and air-tank rentals
- Unlimited air refills<p>
- For $69, you get a paintball outing for four (up to a $129.54 total value) that includes:
- Four entries (up to a $127.74 value)
- 1,000 paintballs (up to a $45.48 value)
- Four marker rentals, mask rentals, and air-tank rentals
- Unlimited air refills
At Disruptive Paintball, paint-equipped soldiers of all experience levels indulge in intense, simulated combat on more than 18 acres of varied paintball terrain. The training facility hosts fields for both recreation and regulation play, and staff members pair players according to skill level to ensure an equal advantage. A single trench winds throughout the Western Town field, providing cover from snipers in two elevated towers and bandits firing crayons from six-shooters. The Helicopter field bestows each team with a full-sized whirlybird for simulating Black Hawk Down-esque scenarios, and the Wall field facilitates close combat by separating teams with nothing but a 12-foot wall. Spools, drums, and inflatable bunkers also dapple the paint-ridden landscape, offering players a variety of potential strategies to re-enact Rambo’s iconic line, “They drew first, and then painted it red.”
Our customers loved this deal last year, earning Disruptive Paintball a spot on Groupon’s Best of 2011 list.
Across Disruptive Paintball’s six battlefields, teams splatter blotches of color across 18 acres of dry desert landscape. Amidst the shrubs and sparse trees, they slink behind giant wooden spools and up stairs into watchtowers, where they pick off opponents belly crawling up dirt mounds. Players can also post up inside a dilapidated helicopter and various forts or challenge their aim and reflexes on the small speedball court furnished with large inflatable obstacles. Because the center's varied and exciting arena attracts players of virtually every age and skill level—from 7-year-old girls and boys to elderly grandparents—staff members divide participants by skill level to ensure every player has a safe and fun experience. Disruptive Paintball also hosts airsoft nights, a game similar to paintball that uses soft pellets in place of paintballs.
10218 W Tangerine Rd.
Marana, Arizona 85654