Without dance, people could only hum along to “Macarena,” and Jane Austen characters would be forced to say what was really on their minds. Let movements speak with today’s Groupon to District 30. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get a night out for 1 (a $30 total value) that includes:
- Cover charge for one (a $15 value)
- $15 worth of drinks<p>
- For $150, you get a VIP night out for 8 (a $300 value) that includes:
- 8-person VIP booth
- Cover charges for six
- Complimentary bottle of choice and mixers excluding Red Bull<p>
- For $200, you get a VIP night out for 10 (a $400 value) that includes:
- 10-person VIP booth
- Cover charges for eight
- Complimentary bottle of choice and mixers excluding Red Bull
With songs blasting from an advanced sound system and dazzling light shows illuminating the club, District 30’s revelers pop and lock to nonstop beats on a spacious dance floor. Upon arrival, night explorers find their eyes drawn to the hotspot’s sleek, ever-evolving LED puzzle façade, which slowly adds pieces to form an image of disco-era John Travolta. Inside, drinks greet guests at a marble-top bar lit by elegant fixtures and surrounded by large pieces of modern artwork. The dance floor’s high ceilings add a feeling of openness and make the club a perfect venue for giraffes looking to polish their signature break-dance moves.
VIP guests at District 30 skip admission lines and save trips to the bar thanks to their dedicated cocktail server and a complimentary bottle of choice. Groups reserving 8- and 10-person booths receive six and eight free covers, respectively, keeping two seats open for flirty disco-balls. District 30 pours free, non-Red Bull mixers for its VIPs, and guests can call ahead to reserve booths and check out the club’s available selection of bottles.
80% of 15 customers recommend
“Good service and felt save in club”