Auto detailing, which includes hand wash, odor removal, tire and window cleaning, and more aims to restore vehicle’s original condition
About This Deal
- Exterior Detail includes:
- Hand wash using a PH balanced soap
- Debug and remove tar front end, side panels & mirrors
- Remove surface spots like tar, iron deposits and mold spores
- Claybar treatment which leaves paint feeling smooth by removing fine dirt and brake dust
- Protect the paint with a silica sealant that lasts up to 8 months (more options like ceramic, or waxes are available)
- Clean & seal rims
- Dress tires
- Dress/seal all plastic
- Door/trunk/hood jams cleared, cleaned, sealed
- Engine rinse / dust removal
- Gunk removal from seems, joints, trim, etc.
- Windows cleaned and sealed
- Everything a car wash would miss and more
- Light clay bar treatment
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
Need To Know
About District Detail
At District Detail, trained technicians use high-quality products and tools to keep vehicles looking their best with detailing services, ceramic coating application, and paint correction. These experts are passionate about cars and preserving their value for years to come. What's more, the business offers flexible pickup, drop-off, and multi-day storage options for customers' convenience.