What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for two 60-minute jump passes, valid Monday - Friday ($26 value)
- $28 for four 60-minute jump passes, valid Monday - Friday ($52 value)
- $39 for six 60-minute jump passes, valid Monday - Friday ($78 value)
- $159 for a party for up to 10 people, valid Monday - Friday ($275 value)
Groupons not valid November 23 - November 27 and December 16 - January 2.
Included in party option:
- One-hour flight ticket
- Exclusive use of party room for 45 minutes after flying
- Party hostess to assist with all setup and cleanup
- Party table cover, plates, utensils, cups, and napkins (guests are encouraged to bring food and drinks any themed paper goods or decorations)
- Flight shirt or hat for the birthday flyer
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 28, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Groupons not valid November 23 - November 27 and December 16 - January 2. Reservation required for parties, not valid for existing parties. Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Jump passes are for walk in customers only, subject to availability. Jump passes may be split between multiple people or used by the same people, but must be used in one visit. Not valid with any other offer. Not valid on Saturday or Sunday. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About District5 Extreme Air Sports
Think of District5 Extreme Air Sports as a indoor playground that caters to adults. The massive, 23,000-square-foot facility features 10,000 square feet of connected trampolines, foam pits situated beneath trapezes, slacklines, and aerial silks, and tons of other amazing obstacles designed to help you unleash your inner ninja. A dodgeball cage with wall-to-wall trampolines takes everyone's favorite gym class game to another level, while basketball hoops set above other trampolines give every player the ability to slam dunk.
Special events like club nights, 80s nights, and hip-hop nights pepper the weekly calendar, while younger guests are welcome on special Kid Jump and Family Nights.