Women socialize & improve their game year-round at weekly 9-hole rounds with wine, networking & lessons
About This Deal
Though the Scottish shepherds who invented golf liked it for its challenges, Scottish sheep liked it because it gave them ample time to nap in shepherds’ pickup trucks. Find your own reason to enjoy golf with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$59 for a six-month ladies’ golf membership package (a $144.50 total value)
- Six months of access to weekly Nine and Wine events at area courses, off-season events, and equipment discounts (a $99.50 value)
- One 45-minute group lesson (a $45 value)<p>
$99 for a one-year ladies’ golf membership package (a $369 total value)
- One year of access to weekly Nine and Wine events, off-season events, and equipment discounts (a $199 value)
- One 45-minute group lesson (a $45 value)
- Diva starter kit with golf shirt, visor, glove, balls, and tees (a $125 value)<p>
Need To Know
About Diva Golf
After taking up the game as an adult, real-estate broker Shawn Jardine started Diva Golf to bring women of all ages and abilities together in a golf club that emphasizes fun and fellowship. The club lets members enjoy golf in a pressure-free, socially oriented atmosphere with its weekly Nine and Wine events, during which members test their swing in a nine-hole round before sipping a dulcet vintage, networking with fellow ladies of the links, and trading suspenseful golf-ball rescue stories at the clubhouse. Members also meet for group lessons, practice sessions, and community events such as wine tastings and charity gatherings. With optional events scheduled regularly at both public and private courses, Diva Golf provides members a path to new friends and improved golf skills without having to pose as Scottish socialites.