All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $139 for diva party for eight with two spa services ($275 value)
- $159 for diva party for eight with three spa services ($325 value)
- $200 for diva party for eight with four spa services ($400 value)
For the spa services, choose from the following:
- Spa manicure
- Spa pedicure
- Funky updo
- Makeup application
All parties include:
- Music, magazines, and crafts to enjoy while waiting for spa service
- Removable tattoos
- CD with individual and group photos
- Party invitations
- Runway fashion show
- Tiara for the birthday celebrant
Goody bags and a piñata are available for an additional fee.
Four Things to Know About Nail-Polish Remover
Before applying a new coat of polish, the nail technician is going to need a clean canvas. Read on to learn what it takes to banish old polish.
1. Nail polish "hardens" through evaporation. Nail polish begins as a chemical mix of a solvent plus various organic polymers. Once the solvent evaporates, the dry polymers band together, resulting in a hardened shell that not even water can breach.
2. Hardened polish has only two natural enemies: chipping and time. To remove polish completely, the best alternative to remover is a tiny mallet and chisel. Otherwise, it takes about four to six months for the nail to grow out naturally.
3. Nail-polish remover is actually just the solvent that dried from the polish. Think of it as the reverse process of painting your nails. Just as the solvent evaporated from the polish when it dried, the remover permeates the hardened huddle of polymers, turning the polish back into a liquid solution that can simply be wiped away.
4. There are two common solvents: acetone and non-acetone. Although acetone has been known to dry out nails and the surrounding skin, it’s also the only compound that can remove Shellac and gel polishes. Non-acetone solvents, such as rubbing alcohol, are usually gentler on the skin but may require more effort to use, particularly if the polish contains dark colors, glitter, or shavings from the Hope Diamond. Regardless of which kind of remover you use, you should always moisturize your hands and nails afterward to prevent drying them out.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid within a 25 mile radius of 11040. $20 fee for each additional child. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.