Choose from Six Options
- $29 for an afternoon snorkeling trip for one, redeemable Tuesday or Thursday ($45 value
- $57 for an afternoon snorkeling trip for two, redeemable Tuesday or Thursday ($90 value)
- $107 for an afternoon snorkeling trip for four, redeemable Tuesday or Thursday ($180 value)
- $31 for an afternoon snorkeling trip for one, redeemable any day ($45 value)
- $61 for an afternoon snorkeling trip for two, redeemable any day ($90 value)
- $121 for an afternoon snorkeling trip for four, redeemable any day ($180 value)
All gear is included. These trips are open to snorkelers of any age and experience level, provided they know how to swim. Click here to read more about the snorkeling experience.
Captain Slate's Dive Center
Lifelong diver Captain Slate is very popular with an unusual demographic: fish. For more than 35 years, he's been cuddling with nurse sharks, petting moray eels, and feeding barracuda by holding bait in his teeth. These animals—who have been featured with him on many television programs, including Ripley's Believe It or Not—have grown so accustomed to people that they report in regularly for Captain Slate's Creature Feature excursion, a dive that allows groups to touch the tamer beasts instead of just sketching them in waterproof notebooks.
Captain Slate labels the Creature Feature as his favorite dive, but it must have been hard to choose from so many different sites. On any given day, he might take clients through coral kingdoms or the hull of a shipwreck, such as The Eagle. (Look out for the two goliath groupers that live there—they're the size of cars.) New divers can earn their flippers beforehand at one of many diver certification classes. And, if you meet someone special during a trip, Captain Slate can even conduct your underwater wedding.