Scuba divers achieve international certification and advanced training while learning diving skills under the scuba coach’s guidance
About This Deal
- The Theory and Confined custom pool course includes instructor-led sessions at the pool, as well as additional instructor-supervised pool dives outside the course and $50 credit toward snorkeling packages.
- Students are responsible for their own scuba quality mask, snorkel and fins and boots. Class and pool sessions take place on Tuesday from 6:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. or on Saturday and Sunday from noon to 7 p.m. (Weekend sessions are subject to availability.)
- After pool sessions, students will still need four open water dives to be certified or they can acquire their transcripts and bring them to any other business that offers diving certification.
- The open water dives are done 2 on the first session and 2 on the second with our instructors.
- All wetsuits and scuba equipment are provided for the open water dives Students receive certification after the open water dives and filling out logbooks and returning the equipment.
- The advanced training then tests abilities with six different custom diving scenarios.
- Students must call ahead to qualify for diving restrictions and availability
For more than 40 years, DiveAqua has taught novice divers across Canada the subaquatic ropes. The staff's specialty is a comprehensive curriculum of skills and certification instruction that commences in the classroom, where students learn about diving safety and how to use equipment. Afterward, they gear up and head to the indoor pool to learn proper snorkeling and scuba-diving skills while becoming comfortable with the equipment in the gravity-defying environment. Divers opting for the certification participate in open-water dive sessions before receiving their certification, which allows them to dive anywhere in the world. In addition to conducting instructional classes, DiveAqua offers a variety of professional diving gear, available to rent or own. At each store location, staff members and scuba coaches stand by to outfit divers in wetsuits, tanks, regulator and snorkeling packages.