Experienced scuba instructors teach beginner & certification class series including classroom & pool lessons with all materials included
About This Deal
Choose from Five Options
C$51 for a Discover Scuba Class for one (C$99 value) C$103 for a Discover Scuba Class for two (C$199 value)
- Two-hour class offered on Tuesday night, 9 p.m.–11 p.m.
- Learn scuba skills in 18-feet-deep pool
- Learn how to assemble equipment and other basic scuba skills
- Includes all rental equipment
C$196 for Theory and Confined Open Water Course for one (C$399 value) C$342 for Theory and Confined Open Water Course for two (C$698 value)
- Three Tuesday evening classes (6:00 p.m.–11 p.m.)
- Half classroom instruction, half pool instruction
- Learn all you need for certification—all you’ll need is to perform an open-water dive, either at DiveAqua or with transcripts at another certifier
- Includes books and equipment rental, as well as two practice pool dives outside of class time
- Includes $50 credit towards snorkeling or scuba set
C$674 for Open Water SCUBA Certification for one (C$1,384 value)
- Three Tuesday nights (6:00 p.m.–11 p.m.): diving theory, confined dives, and a pool skills test
- Two days of open-water dives: Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m.–11 a.m. or Wednesday and Thursday 4:30 p.m.–7:30 p.m.
- Post-certification Advanced Course with textbook
- $250 credit towards BCD and regulator
For more than 40 years, DiveAqua has taught novice divers across Canada the subaquatic ropes. The staff's specialty is a comprehensive curriculum of skills and certification instruction that commences in the classroom, where students learn about diving safety and how to use equipment. Afterward, they gear up and head to the indoor pool to learn proper snorkeling and scuba-diving skills while becoming comfortable with the equipment in the gravity-defying environment. Divers opting for the certification participate in open-water dive sessions before receiving their certification, which allows them to dive anywhere in the world. In addition to conducting instructional classes, DiveAqua offers a variety of professional diving gear, available to rent or own. At each store location, staff members and scuba coaches stand by to outfit divers in wetsuits, tanks, regulator and snorkeling packages.