- $10 Towards Breakfast, Valid 7-11 A.M. Monday-Friday, All Day Sat-Sun
- $18 Towards Dinner, Valid After 4 P.M. Friday and Saturday
As the name implies, Hillsboro's Diversity Cafe offers a wide range of modern American fare. Read on to learn about a few of the menu's varied dishes.
- Italy burger: This hearty burger features salami, pepperoni, provolone, pancetta, arugula, and tomatoes atop a Kobe beef patty smothered in aioli on a baked brioche bun.
- Steak mac 'n' cheese: This entree elevates a classic comfort food with a blend of three cheeses, a sprinkling of black pepper, and hand-cut pieces of marinated steak.
- Brisket stroganoff: In another upscale twist to a traditional dish, slow-roasted beef brisket is smothered in a signature blend of herbs and served over pasta in a rich cream sauce.
- Lemon-caper salmon: Succulent sockeye salmon is grilled atop a cedar plank then topped with lemon-caper beurre blanc sauce and served with house vegetables and rice pilaf.