Board certified surgeons perform a variety of procedures to help customers boost both the look and level of self-confidence
What You'll Get
- Type of anesthesia used: local
- Who performs the procedure: One of Divine Image MD’s board certified plastic or cosmetic surgeons.
- During the procedure, a surgeon makes a small incision and inserts a tube, using suction to remove unwanted deposits of fat from areas such as the stomach or thighs.
- Liposuction FAQ
- Who’s eligible for liposuction?
- This augmentation is most frequently performed by harvesting fat cells via liposuction from other areas of the body, and then implanting them into the buttocks to give backsides a fuller and perkier appearance.
- Mommy Makeover includes liposuction of the upper and lower abdomen with fat transfer to the breast.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, 48 hour advance notice required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Divine Image MD
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. John Burnett started Divine Image MD in order to help patients feel their most beautiful. Whether they are looking for Brazilian butt lifts, facial and body treatments, facelifts, or liposuction the clinic has the solution for any beauty gripe. Using a steady hand and the latest technology the staff at Divine Image MD rejuvenate and revive their patients.