All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 30, 2017
· Reviewed October 19, 2017
· Reviewed May 18, 2017
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $31 for one signature facial with extractions (a $60 value)
- $90 for three signature facials with extractions (a $180 value)
- $52 for one signature facial with extractions and a choice of a glycolic peel or microdermabrasion (up to a $100 value)
- $153 for three signature facials, each with a choice of a glycolic peel or microdermabrasion (up to a $300 value)
The 50-minute signature facial includes a feet, hand and neck massage; the esthetician bases product choices on an initial skin analysis. Each facial also includes extractions as needed. Microdermabrasion treatments slough away dead skin with sterile crystals, minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and hyperpigmentation; glycolic peels soften skin.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Divine Wellness
At Divine Wellness, wellness doesn't mean giving up chocolate--instead, it means applying it to your face. During their Chocolate Layered Facial, chocolate-infused products brighten skin, combating signs of aging such as wrinkles and tattoos of rotary telephones. The center's signature facial, meanwhile, deploys products tailored to the client's skin, and the microdermabrasion treatment sloughs away dead skin with sterilized crystals. Massages further relax physiques, in styles ranging from classic Swedish kneads to holsitic reiki massages, which aid the flow of universal life force energy through the body.