Experienced instructors supply equipment and guide snorkeling tours through waters teeming with brightly colored fish, anemones, and coral
About This Deal
- Departure location: 1 Casino Way, Avalon, CA 90704
- Departure times: by appointment
- Age restriction: must be 10 years or older for Snorkeling Tour
- What’s included:
- Experienced instructor that is an expert on Catalina Island marine life
- Complete snorkel equipment, including a thick 7mm wet suit (depending on time of year).
- 45-minutes in-water portion of the tour
This tour requires a minimum of 2 participants.
- Subject to weather.
- Must be able to swim and feel comfortable in an ocean environment
Need To Know
About Diving Catalina
Just off the coast of Southern California in the waters surrounding Catalina Island resides an underwater civilization as awe-inspiring as the city above. To see it, the experienced divers of Diving Catalina outfit explorers of all skill levels to swim over the marine landscape, leading journeys into the protected Casino Point Underwater Dive Park and the kelp forest. In addition to guiding tours, Diving Catalina also rents snorkeling equipment and leads classes that range from introductory dives to advanced, postcertification scuba training to become the next Aquaman.