Indian food is typically served with naan, a flatbread that some people refer to as “pizza if it didn’t have all those gross toppings.” Try a slice with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for dinner for two (up to a $59.70 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $6.95 value)
- One order of bread (up to a $4.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $39.90 value)
- Two drinks (up to a $7.90 value)<p>
$55 for dinner for four (up to a $119.40 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $13.90 value)
- Two orders of bread (up to a $9.90 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $79.80 value)
- Four drinks (up to a $15.80 value)<p>
Click to view the menu.<p>
Diwani Indian Restaurant
Tradition meets innovation at Diwani Indian Restaurant. Some dishes are absolute classics, and the chef is determined to soar past other restaurants' takes on tradition. For instance, every entree emerging from the clay oven, or tandoor, is consciously designed to be a juicy and vividly flavorful alternative to what Diwani's chef has diagnosed as the sub-par tandoori cuisine found at many establishments. Other chef favorites include fried vegetable fritters and chickpeas prepared with cumin and pomegranate seeds, which rapidly sprout into a tree diners can take home in a to-go pot. And then there are the menu's completely unexpected dishes, like venison and wild boar chops. But what all the dishes have in common is that each is made to order, with heat levels that can raised upon request.