What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $29 for an Indian dinner for two, redeemable Sunday through Thursday ($58.94 value)
- $32 for an Indian dinner for two, redeemable any day ($58.94 value)
- $55 for an Indian dinner for four, redeemable Sunday through Thursday ($117.88 value)
- $59 for an Indian dinner for four. redeemable any day ($117.88 value)
Each pair receives:
- One order of naan (up to a $4.99 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9.99 value)
- Two entrees (up to an $18.99 value each)
- Two drinks (up to a $2.99 value each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Diwani Indian Restaurant
Tradition meets innovation at Diwani Indian Restaurant. Some dishes are absolute classics, and the chef is determined to soar past other restaurants' takes on tradition. For instance, every entree emerging from the clay oven, or tandoor, is consciously designed to be a juicy and vividly flavorful alternative to what Diwani's chef has diagnosed as the sub-par tandoori cuisine found at many establishments. Other chef favorites include fried vegetable fritters and chickpeas prepared with cumin and pomegranate seeds, which rapidly sprout into a tree diners can take home in a to-go pot. And then there are the menu's completely unexpected dishes, like venison and wild boar chops. But what all the dishes have in common is that each is made to order, with heat levels that can raised upon request.